With a combination of exotic wood tones that pair with the fantastic combo of B-Band® UST™ pickups and newly developed Ibanez SRTc preamps with chorus and onboard tuners, these are instruments that are pleasing to both the eye and the ear.
If you're looking for an acoustic guitar that's as expressive as your playing style, then check out the Ibanez EW35ABENT. The EW35ABENT sports a fantastic olive ash burl top and body with mahogany binding on the body and neck. The pattern of this wood is so exotic that it almost looks 3-dimensional. To go with these breathtaking looks, the EW35ABENT has a sweet sound that's incredibly vibrant. Thanks to the B-Band UST pickup and Ibanez SRTc preamp, you not only get this excellent sound onstage, but also a chorus and feedback suppression to enhance your sound.
Ibanez EW35ABENT Acoustic/Electric Guitar Features:
- Finish: Natural high gloss
- Body shape: EW Body with original EW cutaway
- Neck: Mahogany neck
- Top: Olive ash burl
- Binding: Mahogany body and neck
- Rosette: Abalone rosette
- Tuners: Ibanez gold die-cast tuners
- Pickup: B-Band UST pickup
- Electronics: Ibanez SRTc preamp with chorus, phase reverse with anti-feedback frequency, and and onboard tuner
- Outputs: balanced 1/4" and XLR outputs
- Fretboard: Rosewood bridge and fretboard
- Saddle: Ivorex II nut and saddle
- BridgePins: Advantage bridge pins
- Strings: D'Addario EXP strings
- Width: 16" Depth: 5" Length: 20"
- Scale/length: 25.24"
- Width at Nut: 1.69"
- Width at Joint: 2.165"
- Thickness 1st Fret: 0.79"
- Thickness 7th Fret: 0.83
- Radius: 11.8"
||Many Ibanez acoustic guitars features both 1/4" and XLR outputs for increased versatility.
||The biggest advantage on the newly developed Ibanez SRTc preamp is that you can instantly get beautiful chorus sound with the push of one button. This preamp also includes Phase Reverse and Anti-Feedback Frequency controls, plus an onboard tuner.
||Ivorex II nut is stronger and more durable than bone and even harder than the original Ivorex. Ivorex II nut allows brilliant highs and more pronounced lows with less mid-range which makes Ivorex II-fitted guitars perfect for amplification.