Standard SR basses offer a wide line-up, from beginner to working pros. From higher-end Bartolini pickups to Ibanez EXF pickups, they are versatile enough to play any kind of music, while SR's signature "Slim & Fast" neck gives you great playability.
- Neck Material: 5pc Jatoba/ Bubinga
- Neck Type: SR5
- Body: Mahogany body
- Frets: Medium frets
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Abalone oval inlay
- Bridge: Accu-Cast B25 bridge
- NeckPU: Bartolini® MK1-5-F
- BridgePU: Bartolini® MK1-5-R
- EQ: EQB-IIIS
- HW Color: Cosmo Black
- Finishes: BM
SR SERIES BASICS
Lightweight, balanced comfort-contoured bodies, Thinner necks than traditional basses, for effortless fretwork Bartolini MK-1 pickups are equipped on model SR500 and above, Newly designed EXF-N2 pickups on SR400QMs provide punchy humbucking sound with well balanced output volume of each string, EXF passive pickups on SR300 series are contoured for well-balanced string response
- Bridge Pickup Name: BARTOLINI® MK1
- Model No: MK1-5-R
- Construction: Humbucking/Passive Magnet: Ceramic Description: Five string version of MK1-4-R. High output with well balanced tone.
- Neck Pickup Name: BARTOLINI® MK1
- Model No: MK1-5-F
- Construction: Humbucking/Passive Magnet: Ceramic Description: Five string version of MK1-4-F. High output with well balanced tone.